NASH..
would run outside ALL. DAY. LONG. if I let him.

Cars and blocks are the toys of choice.

Second only to a pair of shoes. He will wear any pair he can get his hands on, no matter how awkward they are to walk in. I think he looks fab in these red flats of mine


His first time scribbling on my cupboards. Awww... This is the ONLY time it will be cute.

BRIDGETTE...
clawed in the eye by Nash yesterday. Mean.

So pretty. Taken by my sis, Robbie.

Taken by SIL, Sarah. Sarah, how can I make this not blurry??


Watching BYU lose during March Madness.

I'm no photographer, obviously, so quit judging my pictures. I know you are.
6 comments:
AHHHHH! You thought you were having a boy and had a girl?!?!! How crazy is that?! Isn't the girl world...different? But very fun. Mine's crying now so I'll just say congrats! I'm so excited for you!
I just love Nash so much. He is so cute. Cute pictures of Bridgette. Love her hair.
Hey guys! How are you? It's been such a long time since we've seen or heard from ya. Congrats on the addition to your beautiful family! Your kids are adorable! Anyway, just wanted to say HI! Kelly, I still remember how gorgeous your wedding ring is! I've always loved it!
Hey Kelly!! I honestly love looking at your blog. It's so fun to see how you and your kids are doing. I'm glad we got to talk last week. I seriously miss and crave you. Talk to you soon!
Kelly, thanks for your sweet words, I really appreciate it! I'm glad I'm interesting, because from our own eyes we dont think so, but from others we are! Your kiddie are so darling! Glad you're a follower!
Whitney
cute pictures of you kiddos! I LOVE the red shoes one.
Post a Comment